Computer Generated Labels
These customized strip labels reinforce and strengthen the entire tab of your folder, pocket, file back or divider. Computer generated labels are the ideal solution for the creation of customized indexing systems that require color-coded labels with dynamic numeric or text fields, classification bars and bar codes. Jeter’s computer generated labels can be prepared on pressure sensitive stock for field attaching, or strip label stock for machine-attaching to file folders at our factory
Computer Generated Labels provide:
- Maximum data leverage Use your data to drive the label content with text strings, bar codes or indexing fields derived from your business operations.
- Complete flexibility Create your own indexing system with our individualized label design service.
- Faster access Critical document retrieval via specific label data.
- Extended durability Laminated matte or gloss finish prevents smudging while prolonging folder life.
- Color match All major systems including Smead®, AMES®, TAB®, GRE®, Barkley®, Kardex®, Acme® and others.